- April 19, 2021 11 am CETOPENING ADDRESS & EVENT WELCOME
- April 19, 2021 11:15 am CETINNOVATION TRACK: FROM IDEA TO PRACTICE – A.S.WATSON IN-STORE INNOVATION LIFECYCLE
This session will focus on the A.S Watson Group & brands. Discussing store-tech innovation scope, innovation lifecycle, business-collaboration model, one innovation as an example.
Ohad will highlight the importance of lifecycle & collaboration model to succesful innovation.
- April 19, 2021 11:45 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - DIGITAL AGILITY & TRANSFORMATION WITH LOW-CODE AUTOMATION
Today’s corporate organisations face a number of challenges, including automation, repetitive technology success, financial and operational risk, and managing the client experience. This requires new levels of operational excellence and unprecedented agility to respond to change. Join Appian, the leader in low-code automation for a session on leveraging intelligent automation to unify the client journey, optimize your regulatory posture and respond to changing market conditions. We will also focus on leveraging low-code automation to extend the value of your systems and data.
- April 19, 2021 12:15pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK - CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN BRAND
This session will cover:
Find the uniqueness in your customer experience and use it to differentiate your brand
Use your brand as a basis for your customer experience strategy
A brand promise is nothing without proof and a great customer experience
Experience is not a one off thing, a good relationship is build over time
Technology will not help you to define your customer experience strategy
- April 19, 2021 12:45 pm CETEXPO AREA PRODUCT DEMOS - 121 MEETINGS - SPEED NETWORKING
- April 19, 2021 1:15 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK PANEL DEBATE: WHAT WILL BE THE KEY ENTERPRISE AI & RPA TRENDS FOR 2021?
Right now less than 10 percent of large enterprises have bought into the basic RPA wave, Gartner says, but that number is about to explode. RPA software adoption will ratchet up to 40 percent by 2020, with spending reaching $1 billion by 2020.
In other words, because it’s transforming how companies work and directly impacting bottom lines, it’s coming forward as a competitive differentiator with major impact. There are challenges to face first, from how to build, deploy, and scale an RPA architecture to finding skilled, knowledgeable personnel who can design and maintain their implementations, to privacy concerns.
This panel session will provide our industry experts predictions on the next wave of AI & RPA trends, a session not to be missed.
- April 19, 2021 2 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - PERSONAL DATA & BEYOND: DISCOVER & QUANTIFY RISK THROUGH AUTOMATION
Data can be a powerful tool, but also a major compliance risk. Most every function in the business is collecting data, but how do you know where that data is? How can you ensure personal data is properly collected, processed, and retained? How can you understand the risk associated with your data? In essence, how do you find the issues you don't know about? In this session, we'll answer these questions and share how automation can help discover and quantify risk - for personal data and beyond
- April 19, 2021 2:20 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - HELEN <3 DATA - BUILDING A DATA CULTURE IN AN ENERGY COMPANY
Data, analytics and AI have been identified as strategic competencies at Helen. Our Data strategy aims to create better customer experience and understanding of our customers, improve processes and create new innovations with data. With a new operational “tribe” model for data and AI work and a modern data platform we are ready for future needs. Key Takeaways - How Helen is building a data culture by executing their data and AI strategy. - What are the key use cases for AI at Helen
- April 19, 2021 2:30 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - SUSTAINABLE LIVING TROUGH DATA SCIENCE
Eneco is a leading energy utility company based in the Netherlands. Its mission is to deliver sustainable energy for everyone by accelerating the energy transition. In order to do so, Eneco goes above and beyond being a commodity supplier by offering energy services technology.
Sustainable living and reducing individual carbon footprints are of foremost importance in the race against climate change.
- April 19, 2021 2:30 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - FROM DATA STRATEGY TO EXECUTION - A LOOK BEHIND THE SCENES AT ABN AMRO
Data is at the heart of everything — this calls for organisaties to quickly turn data into value. Learn how ABN AMRO shaped their data journey, got the organisation on the data bandwagon and accelerated to execution. Ready to rethink your data strategy? Join the session.
- April 19, 2021 2:45 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - BUILDING NATIVE APPS WITH A GLOBALLY DISPERSED DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION
Mikes talk will explore the benefits of a global Mobile Application Development Platform
- April 19, 2021 3:15 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - MOVING BEYOND ROBOTICS & INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
In this session, Sudhanshu would share how ING Wholesale Banking started with Robotics Process Automation, matured to Intelligent Automation and now taking further steps towards Hyperautomation to build a truely Intelligent Enterprise.
- April 19, 2021 3:45 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION AT SCALE CONNECTED ECOSYSTEMS
- April 19, 2021 4:15pm CETCLOSING PANEL DEBATE “TOMORROW’S WORLD: WHERE IS THE NEXT DISRUPTION COMING FROM?”
What should you have at the top of your agenda over the next 12-18 months? And what is coming down the pipe over the longer term? You’ve taken stock of how you currently do things but something tells you there could be a better, more efficient and effective way. Innovation is about identifying a new way of thinking, implementing new systems and reinvigorating a business to create value. We’ll discuss the successes, the stumbling blocks, and the tools required to innovate.Speakers:
- Sabyasachi Gupta – ABN AmroPanel Host
- Jacob Saugman – DSB RailwaysHead Of Innovation Execution
- Marloes Pomp – Dutch Blockchain CoalitionInternational Strategy & Partnerships
- Giovanni Di Sarro – LundbeckGlobal Digital Solutions, Senior Business Partner
- Sören Meelby – Ramsay SantéBusiness Innovation Director
- April 19, 2021 5pm - 6pm CETVIRTUAL HAPPY NETWORKING HOUR IN EXPO AREA
- April 20, 2021 11:15 am CETOPENING ADDRESS & DAY 2 WELCOME
- April 20, 2021 11:20 am CETINNOVATION TRACK - HOW 5G & IoT ARE DRIVING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
During this session, we will look at:
How cellular capabilities are the key enablers for enterprise digital transformation, meeting enterprise needs, for building operational efficiencies and new revenue streams.
One or two industry cases on how Enterprises across industry segments, are using Ericsson IoT platform solutions, to transform their businesses, implementing security, agility, scalability and better transparency.
- April 20, 2021 11:40 amAI & AUTOMATION ROUNDTABLE- HOW COMPANIES CAN THRIVE WITH END-TO-END PROCESS AUTOMATION (LIMITED CAPACITY SESSION)
LIMITED CAPACITY SESSION - INVITE ONLY
Join Marten Kruisinga, Regional Vice President Appian Benelux and Nordics for an informative roundtable conversation
In an informal setting we invite you to share your views, and learn from peers about:
How AI, Machine learning, RPA and OCR capabilities help organizations thrive in disruptive times
How API integrations such as Google Vision bring workforce effectiveness to the next level
How low-code platforms help optimize end-to-end processes by acting as an orchestrator between, people, data and systems
- April 20, 2021 12:25 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - GETTING STARTED WITH MACHINE LEARNING
This session will cover:
- Get better customer satisfaction and a competitive advantages with the use of machine learning and data science
- How to created an understanding of Machine learning in the organization
- Convince your organization and CIO to get started with Machine learning and data science
- How to build your Machine learning and data science organization
- What made Norway post prioritize machine learning and data science
- April 20, 2021 12:40 pm - 1:10 pmEXPO AREA PRODUCT DEMOS - 121 MEETINGS - SPEED NETWORKING
- April 20, 2021 1:10 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - BEST PRACTICES OF USING ANALYTICS FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS
What are the key things to pay attention to in order to create relevant analytics competence and delivery
What to look out for to as pitfalls
- April 20, 2021 1:10 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – BREAKING WITH OLD HABITS & CREATING NEW BENEFITS
- April 20, 2021 1:40 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - IN DATA WE TRUST - SPARKING A DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE CULTURE
Over the last years STIB-MIVB has move from a traditional Business Intelligence approach to reporting moved toward the start of a data driven enterprise with a true culture around data. This talk aims to explain how this was approached and what did or didn't work (yet).
- April 20, 2021 2 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - MONICA CRISTINA-ANDREI EUROPEAN COMMISSION
- April 20, 2021 2 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK- BECOMING AN INFORMATION DRIVEN FOOTBALL ENTERPRISE
- April 20, 2021 2:20 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – DATA IN HEALTHCARE: HOW LISTENING TURNED INTO UNIQUE CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
Coloplast is a medical device company providing solutions for consumers with intimate healthcare needs. Coloplast wants to set the global standard in listening and responding. In this session Filip De Groeve will highlight how the companies' purpose drives data generation offering unique experiences within healthcare.
- April 20, 2021 2:40 pmPANEL DEBATE - THE DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE
Transforming an organization into a Data Driven Enterprise isn't simply a change in how data is used, it's a fundamental culture shift that requires more than just access to data. Our panel will discuss the roadblocks and best practices for enterprises to successfully move data to the centre of decision-making.
- April 20, 2021 3:20 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - MAKING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STICK & DELIVER IMPACT
IT enabled Transformation is hard, and only can be effective with the right leadership support and structure around it. At Philips we are well on this journey, deploying new capabilities and driving End To End transformation. Unlocking data and driving hyperautomation are two important elements of digitizing your business and delivering more value to our customers faster.
- April 20, 2021 3:45 pm CETVIRTUAL HAPPY NETWORKING HOUR IN EXPO AREA