- September 29, 2022 09:00 am CETOPENING ADDRESS
- September 29, 2022 09:30 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - CHALLENGES & ALTERNATIVES OF AI IN B2B E-COMMERCE
AI can be a tool for greater personalization, improved decision making ability and gaining competitive advantage in B2B e-commerce. Companies face some key challenges when it comes to implementing AI. What are the key decisions to make before diving into building an AI product?
- September 29, 2022 09:50 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK KEYNOTE - MODELLING SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE DATA FOR THE RIGHT PURPOSE
Social media holds a bunch of data points, from performance data on owned and paid, to what are customers saying about your brand, product or services and what other brands are doing by comparison. The way you modulate all of the data points will depend on what story you want to tell in your organization or for your business and how purposeful your work is. And when it comes to purpose, that could change, so you need to be fast in the way you are adjusting the social media activity and rethinking your approach in a data-driven manner.
- September 29, 2022 10:10 am CETINNOVATION TRACK - HOW CAN BLOCKCHAIN TRANSFORM HEALTH DATA EXCHANGE & LEAD TO BETTER EXPERIENCES & OUTCOMES? A REAL-LIFE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION CASE STUDY
A real-life proof of concept study to explore how we can use blockchain technology to gain a better understanding of unmet patient needs while ensuring all patients stay anonymous to the company.
- September 29, 2022 11:15 am CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK - CUSTOMIZED CUSTOMER JOURNEYS BASED ON OPERATIONAL DATA
- September 29, 2022 11:15 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - INTEGRATION LED AUTOMATION : WALL TO WALL
- September 29, 2022 12:00 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION THROUGH DEMOCRATISED DATA SCIENCE CAPABILITY
This session will cover:
1. How Unilever R&D democratizes Data Science for digital transformation ·
2. Taking the cloud road: How to set up a cloud platform for Data Science initiatives?
3.· What capabilities are enabled through the cloud platform?
4. Applied Data Science: How does the new platform boost processes in production and packaging?
- September 29, 2022 12:30 pm CETNETWORKING LUNCH & MEET THE EXPERT 121 MEETINGS
- September 29, 2022 1:30 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK ROUNDTABLE (LIMITED CAPACITY SESSION) - HOW ACTIVE DATA GOVERNANCE UNLOCKS VALUABLE INSIGHTS & CREATES EFFICIENCIES
Active data governance gives organizations a competitive edge. Properly governed data leads to better data quality, increased data intelligence and more trusted data. In this session, we'll highlight how data governance provides valuable insights about your data, helping to create greater efficiencies across your entire organization.
- September 29, 2022 1:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - ROBOTICS & INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION ARE SHAPING THE FUTURE OF WORK, ARE WE ABLE TO ADAPT & SUPPORT IT?
Robotics and intelligent technologies are redefining the way we work. For many organizations, bots have become part of the organization's workforce; where they are working alongside humans, taking on relatively simple tasks.
While companies are seeing the benefits of a digital workforce, we need to look at change management through the human-focused lens and the employees must be included in the digital transformation journey. The Future of Work is already here – but how do we make sure no one is left behind?
- September 29, 2022 1:50 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK PANEL DEBATE - RETHINKING THE FUTURE OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
The world has changed as lockdowns, economic uncertainty, and health worries continue to reshape customer behavior. Some experts argue that now is the time for Enterprise brands to invest in the data, systems, and technology required to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
This panel of industry leaders will share how their organizations are thinking strategically to adapt as the pandemic and markets evolve while keeping employees and customers safe and engaged.
- September 29, 2022 2:20 pm CETNETWORKING BREAK & MEET THE EXPERT 121 MEETINGS
- September 29, 2022 2:40 pm CETAI & AUTOMTION TRACK - HOW ARE AI & AUTOMATION TRANSFORMING THE SUPPLY CHAIN?
Artificial Intelligence is changing our life. It can help make decisions, automate processes, improve performance, and enhance speed to market. AI has become a buzzword across industries, but what is AI and how can it benefit your organizations? AI programs are very good at specific tasks, but the type of AI required to power today’s supply chain processes involves a pairing of technology and data. Henkel industry experts will cover various real-world use cases of AI; from supervised to unsupervised AI and from basic programs to embedded systems. We separated the truth from the hype around this popular technology and learned how AI can help better interact with the physical world around us to positively impact supply chains.
- September 29, 2022 3 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION ROUNDTABLE- HOW COMPANIES CAN THRIVE WITH END-TO-END PROCESS AUTOMATION (LIMITED CAPACITY SESSION) LIMITED CAPACITY SESSION - INVITE ONLY
Join Marten Kruisinga, Regional Vice President Appian Benelux and Nordics for an informative roundtable conversation
In an informal setting we invite you to share your views, and learn from peers about:
How AI, Machine learning, RPA and OCR capabilities help organizations thrive in disruptive times
How API integrations such as Google Vision bring workforce effectiveness to the next level
How low-code platforms help optimize end-to-end processes by acting as an orchestrator between, people, data and systems
- September 29, 2022 3:40 pm CETCLOSING PANEL DEBATE “TOMORROW’S WORLD: WHERE IS THE NEXT DISRUPTION COMING FROM?”
What should you have at the top of your agenda over the next 12-18 months? And what is coming down the pipe over the longer term? You’ve taken stock of how you currently do things but something tells you there could be a better, more efficient, and effective way. Innovation is about identifying a new way of thinking, implementing new systems, and reinvigorating a business to create value. We’ll discuss the successes, the stumbling blocks, and the tools required to innovate.