- March 31, 2021 10:25 amINNOVATION TRACK – MANAGING INNOVATION IN A GLOBAL ENTERPRISE
In our rapidly-evolving world an enterprise needs to be agile and innovate in order to keep up with the pace. But how do you actually do this in a large global organization? Based on his work experience both in a corporate startup as well as in a large international organization Kirill will share insights on: How to setup an internal innovation process to gather ideas, prioritize them and implement How to work with startups and integrate them in enterprise How to align innovation with internal processes
- March 31, 2021 10.50 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – ORCHESTRATE YOUR WORKFORCE’S SKILLS TO UNSHACKLE AI
Orchestrate your workforce’s skills to unshackle AI • Break down your processes to identify what skills and technologies you need to deliver a service • Knit people and technology (RPA, AI or other digital agents) together through orchestration, keeping a human in the loop • Keep your ecosystem open to escalate your AI and automation program
To book a 121 chat with Martin over coffee email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Enate Ltd” in the subject line.
- March 31, 2021 11:15 amINNOVATION TRACK - ABOUT THE NHSX INNOVATION LAB
Emma will be covering...
How NHSX operates, how they decide what to do, the challenges in getting going & a flavour of the work they are doing
- March 31, 2021 11:40 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – HOW DATA CAN FUEL 1:1 RELATIONSHIPS WITH CUSTOMERS
- March 31, 2021 12:05 - 12:30NETWORKING BREAK - GRAB A SEAT IN THE LOUNGE & CONNECT WITH THE EVENT ATTENDESS
- March 31, 2021 12:30 pmCUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRACK - THE BIG PROBLEM WITH DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION (THAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT)
It's hard finding a business that isn't undergoing a digital transformation right now. Unfortunately, the chances are they probably aren't going about it the right way. Most transformation programmes continue to be led by the technology rather than the customer. As a result, they take longer, cost more and don't improve the customer experience. Will's presentation will show why it's critical to turn your digital transformation into a customer transformation, and will provide some key lessons on how to do it.
- March 31, 2021 12:50 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK: CREATING A DATA CULTURE IS A DILIGENT QUEST. MAGIC BULLETS DO NOT DELIVER RESULTS
The data revolution is changing businesses and industries in permanent ways. Revolutions seldom move backward; they continue marching ahead. The scale at which parts of the revolution advance may differ, but it is hard to ignore the movement. And it is quite the same with data. For example, the growing propagation of the data culture signals the age and maturity of data science.
Today, organisations and businesses are increasingly dependent on data to understand trends, drive insight and help streamline efforts to make sound business decisions that can be transformed into the right actions to help achieve business outcomes that make all the difference, especially when navigating times of uncertainty and change.
This talk will cover five lessons that leaders need to understand to be successful with data and analytics and sustain a culture with data at its core.
- March 31, 2021 13.15 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – FROM “WHAT” to “HOW” – PROCEDURALISING AI ETHICS & TRUSTWORTHINESS
- March 31, 2021 1:40 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – YOUR AUTOMATION STRATEGY: TAKING THINGS BEYOND RPA
Putting automation at the centre of your business enables you to deliver the best customer experience. At Synaptek, we work with your existing software platforms to integrate and automate processes between them, so you don’t need to replace the platforms that work best for your business. Join us to find out why Intelligent Process Automation is the best investment to deliver a competitive advantage. To book a 121 chat over coffee with Karl email email@example.com quoting “Synaptek” in the subject line.
- March 31, 2021 2:05 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – THE TOP-10 ANTHEMS FOR MAKING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ACTUALLY HAPPEN
This session will move beyond the buzzwords and hype surrounding digital transformation, instead delivering ten powerful and practical lessons that RBS International has learned as it’s embarked on its own journey of transformation – radically rethinking how the organisation uses technology, people and processes to fundamentally change business performance
- March 31, 2021 2:30 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - WHAT IS YOUR ENTERPRISE ECOSYSTEM STRATEGY?
Ecosystems enable firms to mitigate risks, operate in a cross-cutting manner in several industries, as demonstrated by the well-known examples of Amazon, Alibaba and Uber, and hold considerable promise for improved value capture.
But a recent study of 57 ecosystems found that fewer than 15% of those analysed proved sustainable in the long run.
This session will provide signposts on why and when to adopt an ecosystem approach and what role to play.
- March 31, 2021 3:00 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - HOW MAN ENERGY SOLUTIONS IS TARGETING HYPERAUTOMATION: FROM THE AUTOMATION MINDSET TO THE DEMOCRATIZATION
The vision, the challenges, the people, the tools and the processes in the maximized coverage of the Intelligent Process Automation journey