- July 14, 2021 1 pm CETOPENING ADDRESS
- July 14, 2021 1:10 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – THE USE OF FACIAL RECOGNITION TECH IN PUBLIC SERVICES
Speaker: Miquel Estape Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer AOC Open Government Of Catalonia
- July 14, 2021 1:30 PM cetENTERPRISE TECH TRACK PANEL DEBATE – MANAGING YOUR IT ESTATE POST COVID-19
IT leaders must respond to the challenge with short- and long-term actions to increase resilience and prepare for future profitable growth.
Topics covered will include:
Shift spending to support remote work
Putting crisis management at the forefront of IT strategy
Creating IT resilience dashboards
Using the crisis to increase customer engagement
If you would like to make a contribution to this session you can submit a speaker application below or email us email@example.com
- July 14, 2021 2 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – DATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - PERSONAL DATA & BEYOND: DISCOVER & QUANTIFY RISK THROUGH AUTOMATION
Data can be a powerful tool, but also a major compliance risk. Most every function in the business is collecting data, but how do you know where that data is? How can you ensure personal data is properly collected, processed, and retained? How can you understand the risk associated with your data? In essence, how do you find the issues you don't know about? In this session, we'll answer these questions and share how automation can help discover and quantify risk - for personal data and beyond
- July 14, 2021 2:30 pm CETCIO ROUNDTABLE: MANAGING CHANGE IN TIMES OF DISRUPTION
Managing Change In Times of Disruption (Limited spaces available) Change is constant in business – never has that been more apparent than at this very moment. The challenge for business leaders is knowing why, when and what to change, and ensuring they have the business agility to change rapidly when required. The CIO has a critical role to play in proactively enabling change within a business, both as an IT business leader. On the former, they must have the people, process and technology in place to support wide-ranging business demands, in order to help the business keep pace with the economic, societal and market shifts. During this roundtable discussion, alongside your fellow technology leaders, you will have the opportunity to discuss recent experiences pivoting entire organisations to remote working, the importance of people, process and culture as a part of that shift and how to maintain agility and keep innovating when facing unprecedented disruption. We will discuss: CIOs as digital leaders: How CIOs provide clear and effective leadership across the business How CIOs can facilitate business agility, enact rapid change and avoid major disruption How frameworks can enable rapid change in a controlled way, minimising risk The CIOs role in developing and fostering new cultures and ways of working Lessons learned since the pandemic began This Roundtable is open to senior IT leaders of Enterprise companies only, limited places available.
- July 14, 2021 2:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – PANEL DEBATE: WHAT WILL BE THE KEY AI & RPA TRENDS FOR 2021
Panel Debate: What Will Be The Key AI & RPA Trends For 2021? Right now less than 10 percent of large enterprises have bought into the basic RPA wave, Gartner says, but that number is about to explode. RPA software adoption will ratchet up to 40 percent by 2020, with spending reaching $1 billion by 2020. In other words, because it’s transforming how companies work and directly impacting bottom lines, it’s coming forward as a competitive differentiator with major impact. There are challenges to face first, from how to build, deploy, and scale an RPA architecture to finding skilled, knowledgeable personnel who can design and maintain their implementations, to privacy concerns. But given the fact that RPA has already demonstrated real-world, measurable results on everything from business efficiency to the bottom line, these are challenges worth facing. This panel session will provide our industry experts predictions on the next wave of AI & RPA trends, a session not to be missed. If you are responsible for AI or RPA programmes from an Enterprise level brand, you can apply to be on the panel by submitting a speaker application here SPEAKER APPLICATION
- July 14, 2021 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm CETVIRTUAL NETWORKING BREAK & DEMO SESSIONS, MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- July 14, 2021 3:30 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - CHALLENGES FOR A SUCCESFUL DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Paulo will talk about about his experience about the digital transformation journey in a Brazilian Insurance CompanySpeakers:
- July 14, 2021 3:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, A PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION CHALLENGE
Artificial Intelligence, A Public Administration Challenge
- July 14, 2021 4 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – IS THE AI FOR EVERYONE?
Everything now is part of the digital transformation but is it applicable for all the companies? It is not only a trend?
- July 14, 2021 4 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK (SESSION IN SPANISH) - HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR ENTERPRISE WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
During these 20 years I have had the opportunity to lead different technological transformations in different industries and companies, this has allowed me to learn that success is not only implementing technology, but adapting to each culture, recognizing participants, clients, practices and above all to recognize the explicit and implicit leaders who support and avoid technological changes inside and outside the company. Several times I have failed but the learning is always greater. The most important thing is to adapt to each obstacle in order to quickly align to the objectives in a creative and innovative way, negotiating with stakeholders, and others, but having the ability to select the best partner or supplier that can help you, to meet and exceed the goal. When this route begins it does not end, and it always keeps you with the energy to continue transforming and developing the best of the company, the work team and yourself.
- July 14, 2021 4:30 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – HOW TO TRANSFORM A COMPANY INTO A DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE
How To Transform A Company Into A Data-Driven Enterprise In a world in which everything goes very quickly, technology allows using advanced analytics with complex algorithms very fast, from different parts of the organization. It is a great opportunity, and also a big challenge and responsibility. If we do not make sure we build correctly the foundations (data culture, data governance), we will fail.
- July 14, 2021 5 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME AN AI-DRIVEN ENTERPRISE?
Artificial intelligence (AI) has enormous potential to help you grow a business. It has the power to automate tasks and tap into the power of big data, boosting innovation, insight and decision making. So how can your organization harness its power and reap its many rewards?
- July 14, 2021 5:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - MOVING BEYOND ROBOTI & INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
In this session, Sudhanshu would share how ING Wholesale Banking started with Robotics Process Automation, matured to Intelligent Automation and now taking further steps towards Hyperautomation to build a truely Intelligent Enterprise.
- July 14, 2021 6 pm - 7 pm CETVIRTUAL NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR IN EXPO AREA
- July 15, 2021 1 pm CETDAY 2 OPENING ADDRESS
- July 15, 2021 1:10 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – EXPERIENCES FOR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT IN THE BIGGEST PRIVATE BANK IN LATIN AMERICA
- July 15, 2021 1:30 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - OMNICHANNEL: INTELLIGENCE WITH THE SELLER IN PHYSICAL RETAIL
For a complete cycle in Omnichannel retail, it's necessary to obtain the data from the physical Retail.
But I have a question about it: What is the way to get all the information out of the process in physical retail and not harm the physical experience? Is it possible to provide the salesperson with intelligence and important information online during this experience?
We created a solution for including our seller in omnichannel, so what we promote is a small shift with him. The seller receives basic ecommerce intelligence and we take the seller’s return of all items and arrangements during the sale. This way, our customer receives the complete experience, because the salespeople have more information from products and, at the end, the customer pays directly to the seller and doesn't need to go to the payment queue.
- July 15, 2021 2 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS STAGE – HOW TO ADAPT YOUR DATA STRATEGY FOR THE RISE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BUSINESS
- July 15, 2021 2:30 pm CETTECH STAGE PANEL DEBATE – ADDRESSING THE TOP 5 ENTERPRISE CLOUD CHALLENGES
CIO’s & IT leaders now see the value of Cloud as the foundation for successful Digital Transformation initiatives. In this session, we address the top 5 Cloud challenges including: Governance Managing Cloud Spend Security Compliance Managing Multi-Cloud Environments
- July 15, 2021 3pm to 3:30pm CETVIRTUAL NETWORKING BREAK & DEMO SESSIONS, MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
Session: Digitalization Designed To Improve The Customer Experience The classic picture of the pharmacist, as a unique figure who manages the relationship with the patient, it has become obsolete. The digitalization and the need of increasingly complex experiences by the consumers, and the growth of service-based business models require nowadays of innovation processes, rethinking the governance model and the acquisition of new acknowledgements not only for the pharmacy but for the whole supply chain, from the laboratories to the wholesalers and other retailers. This session will review the challenges for today’s pharmacy business facing the new market logics.
- July 15, 2021 3:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION ROUNDTABLE – THE WORKFORCE OF THE FUTURE: WORKFORCE PLANNING AND DESIGN THINKING IN AN AGE OF INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
- July 15, 2021 3:30 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – ENGAGEMENT IN THE ALWAYS-ON ERA
Engagement in the Always-on Era: How humans and technology work hand-in-hand to meet rising expectations Speaker TBC Shortly
- July 15, 2021 4 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK – PANEL DEBATE TOMORROW’S WORLD: WHERE IS THE NEXT DISRUPTION COMING FROM?
What should you have at the top of your agenda over the next 12-18 months? And what is coming down the pipe over the longer term? You’ve taken stock of how you currently do things but something tells you there could be a better, more efficient and effective way. Innovation is about identifying a new way of thinking, implementing new systems and reinvigorating a business to create value. We’ll discuss the successes, the stumbling blocks, and the tools required to innovate. Session Participants Miquel Estape Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer AOC Open Government Of Catalonia Yolanda Diaz CIO Suez Rafael Garcia Innovation Director Ferrovial Speaker TBC shortly
- July 15, 2021 4:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION STAGE – HOW TO DELIVER TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE AI FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Speaker TBC According to the European Commission Guidelines (8th April 2019), trustworthy AI should be lawful, ethical and robust, respecting laws and regulations, ethical principles and values, and technical and social standards. This session highlights how large organizations can approach the challenge of complying with ethical standards to ensure responsible use of AI for their B2C and B2B customers. · Define your AI Principles (fairness, explainability, transparency, privacy, security, human-centric) · Create a governance model that incorporates AI ethics into your existing business principles · Create awareness and provide training · Provide tools for your employees · Engage your AI providers
- July 15, 2021 4:30 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - DATA WRAPPING: DIVERSITY OF DATA ANALYZED BY TEAMS WITH DIVERSITY MAKES DIVERSE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
Session will discuss about the importance of data architecture aligned to business and product in order to boost value from data captured by the points of interactions/usability of the customer and how this valuable data, mined by real diversity teams, might improve your business opportunities and value generated from data.
- July 15, 2021 4:30 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK – INNOVATION: FROM IDEA TO PRACTICE – A.S.WATSON IN-STORE INNOVATION LIFECYCLE
- July 15, 2021 5 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – INCREASING RPA ADOPTION ACROSS THE ENTERPRISE AT SCALE
Speaker TBC Shortly
- July 15, 2021 6:00 pm to 7:00pm CETVIRTUAL NETWORKING DRINKS IN EXPO AREA