- November 3, 2021 10 am CETOPENING ADDRESS
- November 3, 2021 10:10 am CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW TO DRIVE A ROADMAP TOWARDS BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
A complete journey through a company that initiates their digital Transformation process with a Digital Maturity Index calculation with a deep 360 analysis, to generate and drive the transformation roadmap. A process that involves strategy (management), culture (personas) and technology, the key improvement gear
- November 3, 2021 10:30 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - AI INITIATIVES IN THE FRONTIER UNDER IT INNOVATION AT NESTLE
During this session we are going to see how a big company like Nestlé is managing the necessary initiatives to explore new technology waves, like AI, in the frontier, trying to be prepared for the next generation techniques and tools. We'll review a couple of uses cases totally focused to solve a business problems but using not "standard" AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning.
- November 3, 2021 11 am CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK KEYNOTE - BRIDGING THE DIGITAL SKILLS GAP (SPEAKER TBC SOON)
What is the digital skills gap? Put simply, the digital skills gap is the difference between supply and demand for technical proficiency in the Enterprise. Currently, large companies need defined digital skills to power their businesses with tech, automation analytics & AI, unfortunately, there are not enough people with those skills in the job market, this session will cover what are the options to bridge the skills gap & upskill your existing workforces to meet demand with today’s modern technology advancements.
- November 3, 2021 11:00 am CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK ROUNDTABLE - DIGITALISATION & PUBLIC/PRIVATE COLLABORATION FOR THE BEST EFFICENCY IN THE MANAGEMENT OF EUROPEAN FUNDS
In this session you will learn how the different governments are addressing the arrival of European funds very focused on digitization that will point the way of the coming years public and private budgets.
- November 3, 2021 11:30 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - HOW ACTIVE DATA GOVERNANCE UNLOCKS VALUABLE INSIGHTS & CREATES EFFICIENCIES (VIRTUAL SESSION VIA AIRMEET)
Active data governance gives organizations a competitive edge. Properly governed data leads to better data quality, increased data intelligence and more trusted data. In this session, we'll highlight how data governance provides valuable insights about your data, helping to create greater efficiencies across your entire organization.
- November 3, 2021 11:30 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – PANEL DEBATE: WHAT WILL BE THE KEY AI & RPA TRENDS FOR 2022
Panel Debate: What Will Be The Key AI & RPA Trends For 2022? Right now less than 10 percent of large enterprises have bought into the basic RPA wave, Gartner says, but that number is about to explode. RPA software adoption will ratchet up to 40 percent by 2020, with spending reaching $1 billion by 2020. In other words, because it’s transforming how companies work and directly impacting bottom lines, it’s coming forward as a competitive differentiator with major impact. There are challenges to face first, from how to build, deploy, and scale an RPA architecture to finding skilled, knowledgeable personnel who can design and maintain their implementations, to privacy concerns. But given the fact that RPA has already demonstrated real-world, measurable results on everything from business efficiency to the bottom line, these are challenges worth facing. This panel session will provide our industry experts predictions on the next wave of AI & RPA trends, a session not to be missed. If you are responsible for AI or RPA programmes from an Enterprise level brand, you can apply to be on the panel by submitting a speaker application here SPEAKER APPLICATION
- November 3, 2021 MiddayNETWORKING BREAK & DEMO SESSIONS, MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- November 3, 2021 1:15 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK - BOOST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH UNIFICATION
In a world where the customer can reach your company through so many channels, Unified CXM offers a unified way for organisations to reach, engage and listen to customers in a centralized and controlled way. The path to end the chaos of point solutions and silos that are killing experiences. Integrated to legacy systems and powered by AI, Unified-CXM provides a single view of the customer fueled by data from across channels and departments.
- November 3, 2021 1:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, A PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION CHALLENGE
Artificial Intelligence, A Public Administration Challenge
- November 3, 2021 2:30 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - BOOST BUSINESS VALUE THOUGH DATA MATURITY
In the increasing Data world, leaders agreed that the top driver of Data Programs is Decision Making enablement. It is followed by Regulatory Compliance and Digital Transformation enablers.All 3 top drivers are on the critical path to win the race in every economic sector.
In this "Boost Business Value through Data Maturity" session, we will review how a digital Maturity Framework and its associated landing plan can definitively boost all 3 dimensions of this race.
- November 3, 2021 2:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - HOW TO FUND & SCALE BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION TO DELIVER NEXT LEVEL PERFORMANCE
Most enterprises have embarked on a process automation roadmap leveraging new technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Low code business process management or conversational AI, amongst others. But which of these enterprises have successfully scaled? Often the net benefits from automation are underwhelming and discouraging for top management. In this session Roboyo discusses alternative commercial models for achieving scale, maximizing return on investment and we debate what we perceive to be the shift to value and outcome-driven process automation initiatives.
- November 3, 2021 3 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY - HOW TO BUILD THE RIGHT INFRASTRUCTURE TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Phase from zero to a way organized company that drive digital transformation in a sustainable way
How to implement an Agile approach that works and everyone can understand
What are the key elements to ensure we build a well aligned road map to drive results thru digitalization?
- November 3, 2021 4 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME AN AI-DRIVEN ENTERPRISE?
Artificial intelligence (AI) has enormous potential to help you grow a business. It has the power to automate tasks and tap into the power of big data, boosting innovation, insight and decision making. So how can your organization harness its power and reap its many rewards?
- November 3, 2021 4pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - NEXT GENERATION ANALYTICS BY IMPLEMENTING DELTA LAKES (VIRTUAL SESSION DELIVERED VIA AIRMEET)
This session will talk about how Delta Lakes will deliver data reliability, added security and increased performance on any cloud based Data Lake – for batch data operations and growing streaming requirements.
- November 3, 2021 5 pm - 7 pm CETNETWORKING HAPPY HOUR IN EXPO AREA
- November 4, 2021 10 am CETDAY 2 OPENING ADDRESS
- November 4, 2021 10:05 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – 7 QUESTIONS TO ASK & MAKE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION A SUCCESS
• Management needs to make the right questions before starting or continuing the digital transformation process
• 7 points to cover to ensure a good transition
• Cultural topic as a enabler for the disruption
• Technical trends to consider as new technologies
• Learning of a digital transformation journey
- November 4, 2021 10:10 am CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – EXPERIENCES FOR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT IN THE BIGGEST PRIVATE BANK IN LATIN AMERICA
- November 4, 2021 10:30 am CETINNOVATION TRACK - OMNICHANNEL: INTELLIGENCE WITH THE SELLER IN PHYSICAL RETAIL (VIRTUAL SESSION VIA AIRMEET)
For a complete cycle in Omnichannel retail, it's necessary to obtain the data from the physical Retail.
But I have a question about it: What is the way to get all the information out of the process in physical retail and not harm the physical experience? Is it possible to provide the salesperson with intelligence and important information online during this experience?
We created a solution for including our seller in omnichannel, so what we promote is a small shift with him. The seller receives basic ecommerce intelligence and we take the seller’s return of all items and arrangements during the sale. This way, our customer receives the complete experience, because the salespeople have more information from products and, at the end, the customer pays directly to the seller and doesn't need to go to the payment queue.
- November 4, 2021 10:30 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - KEY INSIGHTS TO TRANSFORM A COMPANY INTO A DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE
Disruptive session to see that technology is not as important as we think, it is "only" an enabler, never the solution. To extract value from data, exploiting very complex machine learning algorithms, every company needs to focus in something that has nothing to do with technology. Team work, correct mindset, end to end process, pragmatic approach.
- November 4, 2021 10:30 AM CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - BUILDING A RPA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE, AN INTERMEDIATE STEP TO TAKE ALL THE POWER OF RPA
As many other companies, the start for RPA is bumpy. As this technology is normally sold as simple as using Office, many departments within the company start to explore in it and suddenly, the company can have several technologies for the same purpose. Then the consolidation in a single CoE is necessary to define a governance. However, it is also necessary to keep the forerunners engaged giving them the possibility to continue implementing solutions and avoiding bottlenecks with a single delivery organization.
- November 4, 2021 11 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – FROM EXCEL TO A XXI DATA PLATFORM IN 5 EASY STEPS
The session will review the options and paths to deliver a successful data platform
- November 4, 2021 11:30 AM CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK PANEL DEBATE - HOW CAN YOU BEST CREATE A DATA GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK THAT FACILITATES INNOVATION? (VIRTUAL SESSION VIA AIRMEET)
In this panel debate will will discuss:
- How does an effective governance strategy give way to innovation efforts? How do you manage the tug of war between leveraging data and protecting it? What does success look like?
- How do you identify change agents to help your data governance vision materialise?
- Moving data to the cloud OR getting access to the right data to make better business decisions?
- Are you considering moving from governance in silos to a more holistic approach?
- November 4, 2021 MiddayNETWORKING BREAK & DEMO SESSIONS, MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- November 4, 2021 12:30 am CETAI & AUTOMATION ROUNDTABLE – THE WORKFORCE OF THE FUTURE: WORKFORCE PLANNING AND DESIGN THINKING IN AN AGE OF INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
- November 4, 2021 1 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - INTRAPRENEURSHIP & OPEN INNOVATION: THE PERFECT MARRIAGE
Intrapreneurship and Open Innovation are the perfect combination to leverage a company´s employees' creativity and know-how, offer them a good employee experience and take advantage of the ecosystem around the company (suppliers, customers, startups...) to perform incremental or disruptive innovation.
- November 4, 2021 1 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK: MANAGING CHANGE IN TIMES OF DISRUPTION
Managing Change In Times of Disruption (Limited spaces available) Change is constant in business – never has that been more apparent than at this very moment. The challenge for business leaders is knowing why, when and what to change, and ensuring they have the business agility to change rapidly when required. The CIO has a critical role to play in proactively enabling change within a business, both as an IT business leader. On the former, they must have the people, process and technology in place to support wide-ranging business demands, in order to help the business keep pace with the economic, societal and market shifts. During this roundtable discussion, alongside your fellow technology leaders, you will have the opportunity to discuss recent experiences pivoting entire organisations to remote working, the importance of people, process and culture as a part of that shift and how to maintain agility and keep innovating when facing unprecedented disruption. We will discuss: CIOs as digital leaders: How CIOs provide clear and effective leadership across the business How CIOs can facilitate business agility, enact rapid change and avoid major disruption How frameworks can enable rapid change in a controlled way, minimising risk The CIOs role in developing and fostering new cultures and ways of working Lessons learned since the pandemic began This Roundtable is open to senior IT leaders of Enterprise companies only, limited places available.
- November 4, 2021 1:30 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRIBES: THE SANTANDER CORPORATE INVESTMENT BANK'S APPROACH TO BOOST THE DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION
Big organisations have to deal with deeper reorganisation to get people around the operational value streams, where company add value to customer.
In order to boost the digital transformation, and leverage the pillars of Data, SecDevOps, API, cloud, and agile, we had followed a transformational journey to enable our product teams.
Main focus points such a leadership, technical excellence, customer centric and value oriented, autonomous and empowered teams, and fast reaction. These conform our principles to design our digital tribes.
In this talk, I will sharing some challenges and learning in this journey.
- November 4, 2021 2 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK – PANEL DEBATE TOMORROW’S WORLD: WHERE IS THE NEXT DISRUPTION COMING FROM?
What should you have at the top of your agenda over the next 12-18 months? And what is coming down the pipe over the longer term? You’ve taken stock of how you currently do things but something tells you there could be a better, more efficient and effective way. Innovation is about identifying a new way of thinking, implementing new systems and reinvigorating a business to create value. We’ll discuss the successes, the stumbling blocks, and the tools required to innovate. Session Participants Miquel Estape Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer AOC Open Government Of Catalonia Yolanda Diaz CIO Suez Rafael Garcia Innovation Director Ferrovial Speaker TBC shortly
- November 4, 2021 2:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – HOW TO DELIVER TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE AI FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Speaker TBC According to the European Commission Guidelines (8th April 2019), trustworthy AI should be lawful, ethical and robust, respecting laws and regulations, ethical principles and values, and technical and social standards. This session highlights how large organizations can approach the challenge of complying with ethical standards to ensure responsible use of AI for their B2C and B2B customers. · Define your AI Principles (fairness, explainability, transparency, privacy, security, human-centric) · Create a governance model that incorporates AI ethics into your existing business principles · Create awareness and provide training · Provide tools for your employees · Engage your AI providers
- November 4, 2021 3 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - HUMANISING TECH: USER EXPERIENCE MEANS TO BE IN TOUCH WITH USER FEELINGS
Empathy is a first need to humanize technology. How can a simple question: Can I solve most of our problems: how can I help you?
How to ensure a positive impact? By Being in touch with human's feelings. Products are people too.
If empathy is the starting point, it is also an attitude. Asking for feedback facilitates further development. It is a way to create a good relationship with the users. To make sure we are delivering insightful products.
- November 4, 2021 3:30 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - HOW DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IS HELPING DAS ESPANA TO BECOME A REFERENCE IN THE LEGAL INSURANCE SECTOR
- November 4, 2021 4pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK - HOW THE PANDEMIC HAS CHANGED THE RULES
This session will discuss key points that have changed consumer behavior forever and labor supply and demand
- November 4, 2021 4:30 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – INCREASING RPA ADOPTION ACROSS THE ENTERPRISE AT SCALE
Speaker TBC Shortly
- November 4, 2021 5 pm to 7:00 pm CETNETWORKING DRINKS IN EXPO AREA