- June 1, 2021 7:00 pm - 9:30 pmPRE-EVENT NETWORKING DINNER
- June 2, 2021 8:00 am - 9:15 amREGISTRATION, COFFEE, NETWORKING
- June 2, 2021 9:15 amENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – THE USE OF FACIAL RECOGNITION TECH IN PUBLIC SERVICES
Speaker: Miquel Estape Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer AOC Open Government Of Catalonia
- June 2, 2021 09:30 amENTERPRISE TECH TRACK PANEL DEBATE – MANAGING YOUR IT ESTATE POST COVID-19
IT leaders must respond to the challenge with short- and long-term actions to increase resilience and prepare for future profitable growth.
Topics covered will include:
Shift spending to support remote work
Putting crisis management at the forefront of IT strategy
Creating IT resilience dashboards
Using the crisis to increase customer engagement
If you would like to make a contribution to this session you can submit a speaker application below or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- June 2, 2021 9:45 amDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – (OPEN) DATA AS A SERVICE
In this session, we will see how the Government of Catalonia is using its Open data portal to save more than 300.000 EUR a year by leveraging technical architectures and empowering employees to do “magic” with data.
- June 2, 2021 10:15 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – PANEL DEBATE: WHAT WILL BE THE KEY AI & RPA TRENDS FOR 2021
Panel Debate: What Will Be The Key AI & RPA Trends For 2021? Right now less than 10 percent of large enterprises have bought into the basic RPA wave, Gartner says, but that number is about to explode. RPA software adoption will ratchet up to 40 percent by 2020, with spending reaching $1 billion by 2020. In other words, because it’s transforming how companies work and directly impacting bottom lines, it’s coming forward as a competitive differentiator with major impact. There are challenges to face first, from how to build, deploy, and scale an RPA architecture to finding skilled, knowledgeable personnel who can design and maintain their implementations, to privacy concerns. But given the fact that RPA has already demonstrated real-world, measurable results on everything from business efficiency to the bottom line, these are challenges worth facing. This panel session will provide our industry experts predictions on the next wave of AI & RPA trends, a session not to be missed. If you are responsible for AI or RPA programmes from an Enterprise level brand, you can apply to be on the panel by submitting a speaker application here SPEAKER APPLICATION
- June 2, 2021 10:45 am - 11:10 amSOCIALLY DISTANCED NETWORKING BREAK & MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- June 2, 2021 11:10 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, A PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION CHALLENGE
Artificial Intelligence, A Public Administration Challenge
- June 2, 2021 11:20 amCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT PANEL DEBATE – THE FUTURE OF CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
The future of customer engagement is a tale of data.
It’s also a tale of why the adoption of cloud-based customer systems and the future of customer relationship management is something to keep your eye on.
This session will cover the following topics…
- June 2, 2021 11:30 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – IS THE AI FOR EVERYONE?
Everything now is part of the digital transformation but is it applicable for all the companies? It is not only a trend?
- June 2, 2021 11:50 amDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – HOW TO TRANSFORM A COMPANY INTO A DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE
How To Transform A Company Into A Data-Driven Enterprise In a world in which everything goes very quickly, technology allows using advanced analytics with complex algorithms very fast, from different parts of the organization. It is a great opportunity, and also a big challenge and responsibility. If we do not make sure we build correctly the foundations (data culture, data governance), we will fail.
- June 2, 2021 11:50 amAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME AN AI-DRIVEN ENTERPRISE?
Artificial intelligence (AI) has enormous potential to help you grow a business. It has the power to automate tasks and tap into the power of big data, boosting innovation, insight and decision making. So how can your organization harness its power and reap its many rewards?
- June 2, 2021 12:10 pmDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK- HOW TO ACCELERATE DELIVERY OF NEXT GENERATION DATA-DRIVEN BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- June 2, 2021 12:10 pmCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – USING DATA TO PERSONALIZE AND ENRICH THE OMNICHANNEL EXPERIENCE (VS BROKEN MULTICHANNEL EXPERIENCE)
Session: Using Data To Personalize & Enrich The Omnichannel Experience (vs broken multichannel experience)Speakers:
- June 2, 2021 12:30 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK (SESSION IN SPANISH) - HOW TO TRANSFORM YOUR ENTERPRISE WITH THE LATEST TECHNOLOGIES
During these 20 years I have had the opportunity to lead different technological transformations in different industries and companies, this has allowed me to learn that success is not only implementing technology, but adapting to each culture, recognizing participants, clients, practices and above all to recognize the explicit and implicit leaders who support and avoid technological changes inside and outside the company. Several times I have failed but the learning is always greater. The most important thing is to adapt to each obstacle in order to quickly align to the objectives in a creative and innovative way, negotiating with stakeholders, and others, but having the ability to select the best partner or supplier that can help you, to meet and exceed the goal. When this route begins it does not end, and it always keeps you with the energy to continue transforming and developing the best of the company, the work team and yourself.
- June 2, 2021 1:00 pmCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – STRATEGIES TO LEAD DIGITAL TRANSFORMATIONS IN COMPLEX ENVIRONMENTS
There is no magical recipe to lead the digital transformation
Building and implementing pragmatic roadmaps to lead digital transformation using fundamentals combined with specific factors. Customize the “best-practices” methodologies.
- June 2, 2021 9:45 amCIO ROUNDTABLE: MANAGING CHANGE IN TIMES OF DISRUPTION
Managing Change In Times of Disruption (Limited spaces available) Change is constant in business – never has that been more apparent than at this very moment. The challenge for business leaders is knowing why, when and what to change, and ensuring they have the business agility to change rapidly when required. The CIO has a critical role to play in proactively enabling change within a business, both as an IT business leader. On the former, they must have the people, process and technology in place to support wide-ranging business demands, in order to help the business keep pace with the economic, societal and market shifts. During this roundtable discussion, alongside your fellow technology leaders, you will have the opportunity to discuss recent experiences pivoting entire organisations to remote working, the importance of people, process and culture as a part of that shift and how to maintain agility and keep innovating when facing unprecedented disruption. We will discuss: CIOs as digital leaders: How CIOs provide clear and effective leadership across the business How CIOs can facilitate business agility, enact rapid change and avoid major disruption How frameworks can enable rapid change in a controlled way, minimising risk The CIOs role in developing and fostering new cultures and ways of working Lessons learned since the pandemic began This Roundtable is open to senior IT leaders of Enterprise companies only, limited places available.
- June 2, 2021 12:30 pm - 1:00 pmSOCIALLY DISTANCED NETWORKING BREAK & MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- June 2, 2021 1:00 pm - 1:20 pmAI & AUTOMATION STAGE – ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BUSINESS – FACING THE FUTURE, TODAY
- June 2, 2021 1:00 pm - 1:20 pmENTERPRISE TECH STAGE – THERE IS NO SINGLE TECHNOLOGY THAT WILL DELIVER “SPEED” OR “INNOVATION”
Speaker: Massimiliano Ferrazzi Hartmann Group Senior Manager Global IT Hartmann Group
- June 2, 2021 1:20 pm - 1:40 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – HOW TO SCALE UP AUTOMATION THORUGH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A COE IN A PRODUCT ORIENTED ORGANIZATION
- June 2, 2021 1:20 pm - 1:40 pmDATA & ANALYTICS STAGE – HOW TO ADAPT YOUR DATA STRATEGY FOR THE RISE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN BUSINESS
- June 2, 2021 1:30 pm - 2:00 pmTECH STAGE PANEL DEBATE – ADDRESSING THE TOP 5 ENTERPRISE CLOUD CHALLENGES
CIO’s & IT leaders now see the value of Cloud as the foundation for successful Digital Transformation initiatives. In this session, we address the top 5 Cloud challenges including: Governance Managing Cloud Spend Security Compliance Managing Multi-Cloud Environments
- June 2, 2021 1:40 pm - 2:00 pmCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – DIGITALIZATION DESIGNED TO IMPROVE THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Session: Digitalization Designed To Improve The Customer Experience The classic picture of the pharmacist, as a unique figure who manages the relationship with the patient, it has become obsolete. The digitalization and the need of increasingly complex experiences by the consumers, and the growth of service-based business models require nowadays of innovation processes, rethinking the governance model and the acquisition of new acknowledgements not only for the pharmacy but for the whole supply chain, from the laboratories to the wholesalers and other retailers. This session will review the challenges for today’s pharmacy business facing the new market logics.
- June 2, 2021 1:40 pm - 2:40 pmAI & AUTOMATION ROUNDTABLE – THE WORKFORCE OF THE FUTURE: WORKFORCE PLANNING AND DESIGN THINKING IN AN AGE OF INTELLIGENT AUTOMATION
- June 2, 2021 2:00 pm - 2:30 pmCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK – ENGAGEMENT IN THE ALWAYS-ON ERA
Engagement in the Always-on Era: How humans and technology work hand-in-hand to meet rising expectations Speaker TBC Shortly
- June 2, 2021 2:00 pm - 2:40 pmENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – PANEL DEBATE TOMORROW’S WORLD: WHERE IS THE NEXT DISRUPTION COMING FROM?
What should you have at the top of your agenda over the next 12-18 months? And what is coming down the pipe over the longer term? You’ve taken stock of how you currently do things but something tells you there could be a better, more efficient and effective way. Innovation is about identifying a new way of thinking, implementing new systems and reinvigorating a business to create value. We’ll discuss the successes, the stumbling blocks, and the tools required to innovate. Session Participants Miquel Estape Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer AOC Open Government Of Catalonia Yolanda Diaz CIO Suez Rafael Garcia Innovation Director Ferrovial Speaker TBC shortlySpeakers:
- June 2, 2021 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmCIO ROUNDTABLE – MAKING THE BOARD YOUR ALLY
CIO ROUNDTABLE – Making the Board Your Ally (Limited capacity session) CIOs’ changing role means interacting differently with the Board of Directors. This requires a shift from delivering technical report-outs to educating, informing and partnering to make strategic decisions. In this interactive session, you’ll participate in an interactive exercise to develop and describe your own big idea to engage and win buy-in. You will be able to take these insights back to the office and put them to work to engage with the board and other key stakeholders in new more strategic, impactful ways.
- June 2, 2021 2:20 pm - 2:40 pmAI & AUTOMATION STAGE – HOW TO DELIVER TRUSTWORTHY AND RESPONSIBLE AI FOR YOUR ENTERPRISE
Speaker TBC According to the European Commission Guidelines (8th April 2019), trustworthy AI should be lawful, ethical and robust, respecting laws and regulations, ethical principles and values, and technical and social standards. This session highlights how large organizations can approach the challenge of complying with ethical standards to ensure responsible use of AI for their B2C and B2B customers. · Define your AI Principles (fairness, explainability, transparency, privacy, security, human-centric) · Create a governance model that incorporates AI ethics into your existing business principles · Create awareness and provide training · Provide tools for your employees · Engage your AI providers
- June 2, 2021 2:20 pm - 2:40 pmINNOVATION TRACK – INNOVATION: FROM IDEA TO PRACTICE – A.S.WATSON IN-STORE INNOVATION LIFECYCLE
- June 2, 2021 3:30 pm - 4:00 pmTECH TRACK – THE CONNECTED ENTERPRISE – HOW TO INTEGRATE COGNITIVE COMMUNICATIONS TO ENHANCE YOUR DIGITAL ENGAGEMENT
- June 2, 2021 4:00 pm - 4:30 pmAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – INCREASING RPA ADOPTION ACROSS THE ENTERPRISE AT SCALE
Speaker TBC Shortly
- June 2, 2021 4:30 pm - 6:00 pmSOCIALLY DISTANCED NETWORKING DRINKS