- November 3, 2021 10 am CETOPENING ADDRESS
- November 3, 2021 10:10 am CETINNOVATION TRACK - (WHY) CULTURE DRIVES DIGITALIZATION @SEAT S. A. & CUPRA
In 2019, SEAT IT repositioned itself and has since been focusing on the digitization of new business areas as well as on the digitization of core IT. For sure, digitization only works with a clear product orientation and the right mindset behind it, but not only within IT but also within the business units. Claudia will provide insides why agility should be a top priority and why an agile culture is key to successful business transformation.
- November 3, 2021 10:30 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - AI INITIATIVES IN THE FRONTIER UNDER IT INNOVATION AT NESTLE
During this session we are going to see how a big company like Nestlé is managing the necessary initiatives to explore new technology waves, like AI, in the frontier, trying to be prepared for the next generation techniques and tools. We'll review a couple of uses cases totally focused to solve a business problems but using not "standard" AI: Deep Reinforcement Learning and Deep Learning.
- November 3, 2021 11:20 am to 11:40 am CETNETWORKING BREAK IN EXPO AREA
- November 3, 2021 11:45 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - DATA ACCESS, CONNECTED TO NETFLIX OR ARE YOU STILL GOING TO THE VIDEO STORE?
Los usuarios de negocio deben ser capaces de acceder y utilizar sus datos, independientemente de su tecnología de almacenamiento. Y tú, ¿qué tecnología usas? ¿Sigues yendo al videoclub?
La virtualización de datos es el nuevo Netflix de acceso a los datos. Esta tecnología es vital para “unir y usar" los datos desde cualquier fuente con facilidad y precisión.
No te pierdas nuestra sesión para conocer las capacidades y beneficios de esta tecnología.
- November 3, 2021 MiddayAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - AI OR NOT AI. TECH SPIRIT & PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Technology and Public Administration. The classical and neverending story. How can be more and more innovative? How can we be better public servants through technology? Transparency. Open data, procedures, law, ethics, and motivation.
- November 3, 2021 12:20 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - HOW ACTIVE DATA GOVERNANCE UNLOCKS VALUABLE INSIGHTS & CREATES EFFICIENCIES
Active data governance gives organizations a competitive edge. Properly governed data leads to better data quality, increased data intelligence and more trusted data. In this session, we'll highlight how data governance provides valuable insights about your data, helping to create greater efficiencies across your entire organization.
- November 3, 2021 12:40 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - ACCELERATING BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION WITH DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE AND LOW-CODE/NO-CODE APPROACH
Do you really know your processes? Where are the bottlenecks? How do those affect your customer experience? How does the information locked in the documents impact the whole process? Are your employees given the right tools to bring value to your business?
In this session, Alicja Wolanczyk, Innovation Consultant at ABBYY, a leading digital intelligence company, is going to take you on a journey where you will see how to discover, understand, automate and continuously improve your processes. Thanks to the latest technology developed by ABBYY, she will demonstrate how organizations can use it to accelerate their digital transformation using a low-code/no-code approach.
- November 3, 2021 1 pm CET till 1:55 pm CETNETWORKING BREAK & DEMO SESSIONS, MEET THE EXPERT 121’S
- November 3, 2021 2 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - BOOST BUSINESS VALUE THOUGH DATA MATURITY
In the increasing Data world, leaders agreed that the top driver of Data Programs is Decision Making enablement. It is followed by Regulatory Compliance and Digital Transformation enablers.All 3 top drivers are on the critical path to win the race in every economic sector.
In this "Boost Business Value through Data Maturity" session, we will review how a digital Maturity Framework and its associated landing plan can definitively boost all 3 dimensions of this race.
- November 3, 2021 3 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK – EVERY COMPANY IS A SOFTWARE COMPANY - HOW DOES DevOps CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION?
Efficiency: Maximize R&D and IT productivity. Velocity: Accelerate speed to market. Security: Compliance without compromise. How to not waste time and resources maintaining toolchain integrations, create silos of tool-specific competencies, create "Data gaps" in integrations resulting in incomplete context and manual workarounds. How to avoid DIY toolchains that visibility into critical DevOps data that should inform decisions. They are also unreliable and inconsistent, prohibiting organizations from executing on decisions at scale without dramatically increasing risk. How to prevent security scanning processes from happening too late–if at all–requiring extensive rework as developers trace vulnerabilities back to their source and repair both the vulnerable code and other code changes built upon it.
- November 3, 2021 3:30 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION JOURNEY - HOW TO BUILD THE RIGHT INFRASTRUCTURE TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Phase from zero to a way organized company that drive digital transformation in a sustainable way
How to implement an Agile approach that works and everyone can understand
What are the key elements to ensure we build a well aligned road map to drive results thru digitalization?
- November 3, 2021 3:30 pm CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION: HOW TO DRIVE A ROADMAP TOWARDS BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
A complete journey through a company that initiates their digital Transformation process with a Digital Maturity Index calculation with a deep 360 analysis, to generate and drive the transformation roadmap. A process that involves strategy (management), culture (personas) and technology, the key improvement gear
- November 3, 2021 4pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - OBTAINING ROI FOR MIGRATING TO THE CLOUD (VIRTUAL SESSION DELIVERED VIA AIRMEET)
The cloud is the driving force behind digital transformation but the full value gained from migration still includes intangibles that cannot simply be measured in dollars. This short presentation will take a high-level look at the importance of having a sound migration plan before starting a cloud journey. Along with a sound plan, this presentation will expose areas that require due diligence in order to understand the costs and returns associated with cloud migration and meet executive expectations.
- November 3, 2021 4:30 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK (VIRTUAL SESSION VIA AIRMEET) - THE VALUE-REPUTATION: A COMPREHENSIVE MODEL TO BETTER UNDERSTAND ORGANISATIONS REPUTATION
The Problem: a weak corporate identity could result in the loss of confidence and trust among investors, analysts, customers, or other stakeholders, and could be potentially devastating to the long-term survival of a business. A strong corporate reputation helps protect a firm’s brand in times of trouble.
- November 3, 2021 5 pm - 7 pm CETNETWORKING HAPPY HOUR IN EXPO AREA
- November 4, 2021 10 am CETDAY 2 OPENING ADDRESS
- November 4, 2021 10:05 am CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK – 7 QUESTIONS TO ASK & MAKE YOUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION A SUCCESS
• Management needs to make the right questions before starting or continuing the digital transformation process
• 7 points to cover to ensure a good transition
• Cultural topic as a enabler for the disruption
• Technical trends to consider as new technologies
• Learning of a digital transformation journey
- November 4, 2021 10:45 am CETENTERPRISE TECH TRACK - KINTON - OUR JOURNEY TO THE CLOUD: MIGRATING THE UNIVERSITY’S DATA CENTER TO THE PUBLIC CLOUD
- November 4, 2021 11:15 am CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK - KEY INSIGHTS TO TRANSFORM A COMPANY INTO A DATA DRIVEN ENTERPRISE
Disruptive session to see that technology is not as important as we think, it is "only" an enabler, never the solution. To extract value from data, exploiting very complex machine learning algorithms, every company needs to focus in something that has nothing to do with technology. Team work, correct mindset, end to end process, pragmatic approach.
- November 4, 2021 11:40 AM CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK PANEL DEBATE - HOW CAN YOU BEST CREATE A DATA GOVERNANCE FRAMEWORK THAT FACILITATES INNOVATION?
In this panel debate will will discuss:
- How does an effective governance strategy give way to innovation efforts? How do you manage the tug of war between leveraging data and protecting it? What does success look like?
- How do you identify change agents to help your data governance vision materialise?
- Moving data to the cloud OR getting access to the right data to make better business decisions?
- Are you considering moving from governance in silos to a more holistic approach?
- November 4, 2021 12:20 pm CETCUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT TRACK - BOOST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE THROUGH UNIFICATION
In a world where the customer can reach your company through so many channels, Unified CXM offers a unified way for organisations to reach, engage and listen to customers in a centralized and controlled way. The path to end the chaos of point solutions and silos that are killing experiences. Integrated to legacy systems and powered by AI, Unified-CXM provides a single view of the customer fueled by data from across channels and departments.
- November 4, 2021 12:40 pm CETAI & AUTOMATION TRACK - BUILDING A RPA CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE, AN INTERMEDIATE STEP TO TAKE ALL THE POWER OF RPA
As many other companies, the start for RPA is bumpy. As this technology is normally sold as simple as using Office, many departments within the company start to explore in it and suddenly, the company can have several technologies for the same purpose. Then the consolidation in a single CoE is necessary to define a governance. However, it is also necessary to keep the forerunners engaged giving them the possibility to continue implementing solutions and avoiding bottlenecks with a single delivery organization.
- November 4, 2021 2:20 pm CETDATA & ANALYTICS TRACK – FROM EXCEL TO A XXI DATA PLATFORM IN 5 EASY STEPS
The session will review the options and paths to deliver a successful data platform
- November 4, 2021 2:40 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - INTRAPRENEURSHIP & OPEN INNOVATION: THE PERFECT MARRIAGE
Intrapreneurship and Open Innovation are the perfect combination to leverage a company´s employees' creativity and know-how, offer them a good employee experience and take advantage of the ecosystem around the company (suppliers, customers, startups...) to perform incremental or disruptive innovation.
- November 4, 2021 3 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - HOW DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IS HELPING DAS ESPANA TO BECOME A REFERENCE IN THE LEGAL INSURANCE SECTOR
- November 4, 2021 3:20 pm CETINNOVATION TRACK - HUMANISING TECH: USER EXPERIENCE MEANS TO BE IN TOUCH WITH USER FEELINGS
Empathy is a first need to humanize technology. How can a simple question: Can I solve most of our problems: how can I help you?
How to ensure a positive impact? By Being in touch with human's feelings. Products are people too.
If empathy is the starting point, it is also an attitude. Asking for feedback facilitates further development. It is a way to create a good relationship with the users. To make sure we are delivering insightful products.
- November 3, 2021 2:30 pm till 2:50 pmNETWORKING BREAK IN EXPO AREA