- June 1, 2021 1pm BRTOpening Address
- June 1, 2021 1:10 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track – Building And Scaling Digital Platforms In The Context Of Incumbent Banks
Insights into how digital infrastructures and business models enable digital disruption, and how to build and scale a digital platform in the context of an incumbent bank
- June 1, 2021 1:30 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track (Session In Spanish) - How To Transform Your Enterprise With The Lastest Technologies
During these 20 years I have had the opportunity to lead different technological transformations in different industries and companies, this has allowed me to learn that success is not only implementing technology, but adapting to each culture, recognizing participants, clients, practices and above all to recognize the explicit and implicit leaders who support and avoid technological changes inside and outside the company. Several times I have failed but the learning is always greater. The most important thing is to adapt to each obstacle in order to quickly align to the objectives in a creative and innovative way, negotiating with stakeholders, and others, but having the ability to select the best partner or supplier that can help you, to meet and exceed the goal. When this route begins it does not end, and it always keeps you with the energy to continue transforming and developing the best of the company, the work team and yourself.
- June 1, 2021 1:30 pm BRTAI & Automation Track - Moving Beyond Robotics & Intelligent Automation
In this session, Sudhanshu would share how ING Wholesale Banking started with Robotics Process Automation, matured to Intelligent Automation and now taking further steps towards Hyperautomation to build a truely Intelligent Enterprise.
- June 1, 2021 2pm - 3pm BRTEnterprise Tech Solutions Showcase
3 Industry-leading Tech solution providers will demonstrate the latest Enterprise IT solutions in 3 x 20 minute case study presentations.
- June 1, 2021 2pm BRTHenrique Mattiello Head Of Business Serpro - How Biometric Validation Can Improve Customers Journey & Experience
We’re in constant motion and willing to innovate, finding new ways to deliver a better experience to our customers. We're going to explore authentication methods, how biometric validation supports risk management and some trends.
- June 1, 2021 2:20 pm BRTLuis Giraldo Regional Vice President, Value Consulting Americas - OutSystems - How Experience Optimization Will Drive Successful Transformation Decisions in 2021 & Beyond
One of the biggest impediments to successful business transformation outcomes stems from stovepiped thinking and a fragmented approach to technology modernization. A siloed approach to maximizing the performance of discrete functions of enterprise technology disciplines -- such networking, storage, data center, cloud and application development -- can divert attention from achieving the mission-critical objectives of the future-state organization. On this presentation will explore:
- Strategic planning and execution implications of embracing “experience optimization” as the guiding principle for business transformation initiatives;
- Operational requirements -- from a people, process and technology perspective -- that must be met to provide IT and line-of-business teams with a common focus that accelerates the successful implementation of modernization activities; and
- Key technology management issues that will enable organizations to confidently move forward in a rapid manner, while adjusting to dynamic developments in the customer and competitive landscape.
- June 1, 2021 2:40 pm BRTAndré Abreu CEO BossaBox - The Future of Work: Open Talent Economy
In a Tech world people can learn, share, and work anywhere, that’s why technology is the foundation of the open talent economy.Speakers:
- June 1, 2021 2:40 pm BRTData & Analytics Track - A Data Driven Strategy in Place
To become a Data-Driven company there couple topics that every company must be aligned across entire organization, for this we’ll explore major aspects of having a successful Data-Driven Strategy.
- June 1, 2021 3pm BRTAI & Automation Track - How MAN Energy Solutions Is Targeting Hyperautomation: From The Automation Mindset To The Democratization
The vision, the challenges, the people, the tools and the processes in the maximized coverage of the Intelligent Process Automation journey
- June 1, 2021 3pm BRTData & Analytics Track – Digital Transformation Through Data
The world is changing rapidly. Linear thinking was the standard in the past, but this not valid anymore.
We are going to explore how data is key to leverage the exponential innovation into your organization.
- New digital mindset
- Data use cases for innovation
- Next steps for enabling change management in data adoption
- June 1, 2021 3:20pm - 4:15pm BRTExpo Area Product Demos - 121 Meetings - Speed Networking
- June 1, 2021 4:15pm BRTInnovation Track - Challenges For a Digital Transformation
Paulo will talk about about his experience about the digital transformation journey in a Brazilian Insurance CompanySpeakers:
- June 1, 2021 4:45 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track - Digitalization and Digital Transformation. Differences & Challenges For A Government To Face European Funds In Public-Private Collaboration
- June 1, 2021 4:45 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track – Digital Transformation For Industrial-Based Organisations
Digitalization, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation and Fourth Industrial Revolution are words that are being used widely in our daily lives, and many times incorrectly, but how do they relate to our reality in the industry?
- June 1, 2021 5:30 pm BRTVirtual Happy Networking Hour In Expo Area
- June 2, 2021 1:10 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track – Experiences For Customer Engagement In The Biggest Private Bank In Latin America
- June 2, 2021 1:30 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track - Data Streams With Elasticsearch: From Possible To Awesome!
Let's face it: most people would never think of implementing data streams with Elasticsearch because this is not what Elasticsearch is known for. But what if I told you that the support for data streams in Elasticsearch is not only possible but also — awesome? This talk will revisit Elasticsearch storage's architecture and explain why it is wise to handle data streams with it. It will show an entertaining demo that showcases how to store and compute data streams and transforming them into insight using only native features. Then it will explain how Elasticsearch addresses questions like — high-availability, scalability, constant-time latency, data volume, and how to retain years of data.
- June 2, 2021 2 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track - TCESP's Covid-19 Coping Management Panel
Presentation of TCESP's Covid-19 Coping Management Panel. In the panel is posible to analyze how the cities of the State of São Paulo are facing the war Against the vírus: how many public resources were spent, how many cases, death, vacines. Also, it is posible compare up to 3 diferent cities. This is a social control and transparency policy of the Court of Accounts.Speakers:
- June 2, 2021 2pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track - Rediscovering the Patient Journey - Using Technology Appropriately!
In this session we will explore how DaVita Medical Services is redefining it´s processes, using techlology in benefit of the patient. We will see how patients will be touched by technology both outside and inside our clinics and the roadmap stablished to support this transformation.
- June 2, 2021 2:30 pm BRTData & Analytics Track: HR Digital Transformation: The Petrobas Case Study
The Petrobras Case Study HR has a dual role in the digital transformation journey of organizations: seeking their internal transformation and supporting the transformation of the company as a whole.
In its internal transformation, the challenge is the automation of processes, the application of people analytics, the development of digital solutions and the improvement of the employee experience. In supporting the company’s transformation, stand out the challenges of prospecting and developing talents with a digital mindset, developing a culture of innovation, training data scientists and disseminating new work models.
- June 2, 2021 2:30 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track - Preparing IT Team to Digital Transformation Journey
Once that the company is engaging in Digital Transformation, one of the most important activity of CIO is transform the IT department for this new jorney. In the another hand, the company must establish a very good relationship and align strategy with IT department. This presentation will share the experience that FIESC are passing through in order to promote digital transformation in education, health, pharmacy, food service and other business services that we provide in Santa Catarina state in Brazil.
- June 2, 2021 3:00 pm - 3:45 pm BRTExpo Area Product Demos - 121 Meetings - Speed Networking
- June 2, 2021 3:45 pm BRTInnovation Track - Omnichannel: Intelligence With The Seller In Physical Retail
For a complete cycle in Omnichannel retail, it's necessary to obtain the data from the physical Retail.
But I have a question about it: What is the way to get all the information out of the process in physical retail and not harm the physical experience? Is it possible to provide the salesperson with intelligence and important information online during this experience?
We created a solution for including our seller in omnichannel, so what we promote is a small shift with him. The seller receives basic ecommerce intelligence and we take the seller’s return of all items and arrangements during the sale. This way, our customer receives the complete experience, because the salespeople have more information from products and, at the end, the customer pays directly to the seller and doesn't need to go to the payment queue.
- June 2, 2021 4:05 pm BRTAI & Automation Track - Benefits From Automation & Productivity In Customer Engagement
Andre's session will discuss the benefits in customer engagement descendant the implementation of automation and productivity Journeys, and good practices in these implementations.
- June 2, 2021 4:20 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track – Digital Transformation At Scale: Connected Ecosystems
- June 2, 2021 4:20 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track - Lessons Learned From The Failure Of Empowerment In The Digital World
Challenges faced in the mistake of choosing a digital strategy for growth, as we are a digital bank: all in all it boils down to new trends and the quest to understand who are our people and where they live.
- June 2, 2021 4:45 pm BRTData & Analytics Track - Data Wrapping: Diversity Of Data Analyzed By Teams With Diversity Makes Diverse Business Opportunities
Session will discuss about the importance of data architecture aligned to business and product in order to boost value from data captured by the points of interactions/usability of the customer and how this valuable data, mined by real diversity teams, might improve your business opportunities and value generated from data.
- June 2, 2021 5:05 pmData & Analytics Track Panel Debate - The Data-Driven Enterprise
Transforming an organization into a Data Driven Enterprise isn't simply a change in how data is used, it's a fundamental culture shift that requires more than just access to data. Our panel will discuss the roadblocks and best practices for enterprises to successfully move data to the centre of decision-making.
- June 2, 2021 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmVirtual Happy Networking Hour In Expo Area