- November 25, 2021 1pm BRTOpening Address
- November 25, 2021 1:10 pm BRTData Track – Data Driven Marketing To Solve Business Needs
When it comes to leveraging data to improve their day-to-day operations, organizations need to look beyond building a team of skilled data professionals and arming it with the latest analytics tools and technologies and change to a new approach where analytics teams should start viewing their random forests and neural networks through a product development lens.
- November 25, 2021 1:30 pm BRTInnovation Track - (Why) Culture Drives Digitalization @Seat
In 2019, SEAT IT repositioned itself and has since been focusing on the digitization of new business areas as well as on the digitization of core IT. For sure, digitization only works with a clear product orientation and the right mindset behind it, but not only within IT but also within the business units. Claudia will provide insides why agility should be a top priority and why an agile culture is key to successful business transformation.
- November 25, 2021 1:50 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track - Ecosystem Driven Digital Transformation
As the digital services boom, a new way to create innovation and services is rising. The provider-driven market creation is at its limit and partnerships are a requirement if rapid, cheap, and successful transformation is required. SERPRO has developed in Brazil a model that provided the Brazilian business ecosystem with 70+ products in 6 years. Come discuss with us how this method can be used at your company needs
- November 25, 2021 2:10 pm BRTData & Analytics Track - Diageo PUB Data Case - How To Be Prepared For A Cookieless World
- Describing Diageo´s Data ecosystem
- CDP - Consumer Data Powerhouse for a beverage company - Attribution Model and uses cases collection to raise the performance
- The Bar Lab and the benefits of applying smart analysis - Marketing Cloud & CRM and Diageo´s framework to win in the total funnel
- November 25, 2021 2:30 pm BRTInnovation Track – Digital Renovation, Balancing Essence & Innovation
For established companies, digital TRANSFORMATION is overwhelming and often alienating. Identifying and building on the successful elements of the existing environment and building around them is NOT the fast path to the future, but it is the most sustainable.Speakers:
- November 25, 2021 2:50 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track - How The Pandemic Has Changed The Rules
Laura will discuss the key points that have changed consumer behavior forever and labor supply and demand
- November 25, 2021 3:10 pm BRTEnterprise Tech Track – Digital Transformation For Industrial-Based Organisations
Digitalization, Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation and Fourth Industrial Revolution are words that are being used widely in our daily lives, and many times incorrectly, but how do they relate to our reality in the industry?
- November 25, 2021 3:30 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track – The Top 10 Anthems For Making Digital Transformation Actually Happen (On Demand)
- November 25, 2021 3:50 pm CETAI & Automation Track - Automation & Productivity Journey - Lessons learned
We will expore lessons learn from a 2 years Journey on Automation and Productivity projects
- November 25, 2021 4:10 pm BRTNetworking Break 4:10 pm to 4:30 pm BRT
- November 25, 2021 4:30 pm BRTAI & Automation Track - Intelligent Automation in the Supply Chain
Intelligent Automation (IA) is playing an important role in the Digital Transformation of the Supply Chain processes that keeps the shelves filled for people's access to the goods they need.
We will learn:
What is Intelligent Automation?
What are some examples of Supply Chain IA in practice?
How to measure its business impact?
Where to learn more?
- November 25, 2021 4:50 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track - Customer Engagement To Be A Key Beneficiary Beyond The Crisis
- November 25, 2021 5:10 pm BRTAI & Automation Track - Mappiá - Sensoriamento remoto de lavouras usando IA
A Mappiá é uma iniciativa do Banco do Brasil (BB) que desenvolve soluções com uso de Inteligência Artificial (IA) para o monitoramento de lavouras por meio de imagens de satélite.
Usamos Visão Computacional, Georreferenciamento e Sensoriamento Remoto para a melhoria de processos no trabalho do produtor rural, do BB e de empresas do Agronegócio. As premissas do modelo de negócio de cada serviço da Mappiá são que o cliente produza mais e que o Banco do Brasil tenha uma visão mais ampla e um acompanhamento remoto periódico das culturas financiadas.
- November 25, 2021 17:30 pm BRTCustomer Engagement Track - Utilización De Geo Posición Para Mejorar La Experiencia De Usuario En ATM
Expondremos el camino recorrido durante el desarrollo de un modelo de geoposición que busca reducir los costos asociados a la actividad de clientes en ATM No-Propios y mejorar la experiencia del cliente.